January 9, 2009

Singin' the Preggo Blues

You gotta be sick and tired of being sick and tired. This is a saying that my husband told me over and over as I was in labor with Landon not so long ago. At the time, I didn't really appreciate it. But, today I used the saying myself because it has become very true. I can't really complain because I know it could be a lot worse! My biggest issue is not feeling like I can take care of my very active 15 month old, giving him the attention he needs and deserves. Fortunately, I have a wonderful husband who not only works 40 hours a week, but comes home and takes care of me, Landon and household chores. For that, I am truly thankful and blessed! And, he does it joyfully....at least in front of me! :) Here are some of the highlights of this pregnancy so far:

1. Eating Corn or Rice Chex cereal every meal on some days (because it doesn't smell).
2. "Losing my breakfast" in the Chick-fil-A parking lot.
3. Having to buy fragrance free deodorant because the smelly ones make me sick.
4. Losing 5 lbs.
5. Staying in my PJ's all day.

I wasn't near this sick feeling when I was first pregnant with Landon. I wonder if I might be carrying a hormonal little girl who is only adding to the nausea frenzy! Guess we'll see! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was sick with both genders--fun, fun! I remember the smell thing, too! Hang in there Mrs. McGrew!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved