I want to thank my very talented bro-in-law, Matthew, for taking our newest header picture! It was very creative and I love the way it turned out. It's such a sweet depiction of the love our little family of four shares. However, here is a behind-the-scenes look at what was really happening during this photo shoot. Notice what Landon is doing to his little brother and check out Reid's reaction....makes a mother so proud!
Back to School
1 year ago



4 comments:
girlfriend.........that is the best picture!!! so darling!!! i love it!!! a framer for sure!!!
Ditto! I love the picture! And if you hadn't shared the behind scene info with us, we would never have known! Although, it did make me laugh.... just a little! :) Seriously though, it's a fabulous picture! And I love the caption too!
LOVE it! What a great looking family! The header is marvelous!
I love the new header! That verse just makes the picture that much sweeter!
Post a Comment