Well, even though we did survive the trip, 13 hours on an airplane with 2 toddlers is NOT a venture I want to take on a regular (or even un-regular) basis. Just a few perks from the trip: some unintentional juice left in one of the boys cups which raised a few eyebrows and required a test to ensure its safety, a 2 hour wait on the plane before leaving for a day long flight...in other words, our boys were already done with this flight before it ever took off, and lastly a couple of McGrew boys who made sure that all 250+ people on the plane knew where they were seated between the hours of 2 and 4 AM. All in all, the boys did pretty well and we are excited to be here! Stay tuned....the fun is only beginning! I'm not sure how much I'll be able to update, but I'll do my best!
Back to School
1 year ago



2 comments:
So glad you made it safely and without a major incident. Enjoy yourselves.
Glad you made it! I have to say, I am not jealous of the long flight! I think I could go the rest of my life without flying that long with a toddler again! Enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment