I'm just going to call this post "Jerusalem Randomness." These are pictures that were important enough to me to add to my blog but didn't really fit under any particular day or site!
I'm not sure who captured these pics, but I love all of them of my precious 3 boys!
Each day we were in Jersusalem we would spend the day in the Old City and then walk to the New City in the evening for dinner and more site-seeing!
I'm not really crazy about pictures of my "backside" but I just thought this was cute of me and my brother walking together and oogling over our sweet niece!
Matthew helping me haggle...
My 3 boys walking down Via Delarosa...



2 comments:
You better frame that first picture of Aaron and Reid! So sweet!
I've enjoyed seeing all of these posts- makes me want to visit Jerusalem! So glad you had that experience with your family!
Haha! Just saw the Preety Woman sign. Awesome!
Post a Comment