This past weekend we headed to Beavers Bend in Oklahoma with 3 other families. There were 8 adults and 8 children (all under the age of 4) in one large cabin! We had a blast and look forward to making this an annual trip! The area was beautiful and even though it was cloudy and rainy most of the weekend, we couldn't have had a better time! I wish I had taken pictures of the inside of our wonderful cabin, but you can click
HERE to check out more details!
Tamara Bates, I apologize in advance...I totally stole a few of your pictures because they were awesome!
ABOVE: Reid and Claire BELOW: Julianna
Tamara and Landon having a little chat...
Timmy and Max doing a little fishin'...well, sort of!
For some reason, Reid tries to blow bubbles with his nose...
The cabin has a huge deck that was perfect for chatting and letting the kids play. Check out the beautiful scenery...trees everywhere!!
On saturday evening after dinner, the guys took the bigger kids on a little nature walk.
Thanks for the wonderful memories!! Can't wait for BB 2012!!
No comments:
Post a Comment