August 17, 2011

A Quick Update!

A few weeks ago we went with some sweet friends, the Cochrans, to the Circus! It was the boys first time to go and mine and Aaron's first time in quite a while! It was so much fun and while Landon was a little hesitant about some of the animals at first (mainly the tigers) he quickly got over it and seemed to have a great time!
 



 


We got RAIN!!! A few days ago we were blessed with a small rain shower after MANY days without rain! While very brief, it was wonderful and refreshing!
 What more does a boy need for a good nap...a sassy, his bear, and a truck! :)
A random picture of 2 brothers enjoying a video game together...
Here is our 3rd little guy at almost 19 weeks. This was taken during a level 2 sono I had last week where I was diagnosed with placenta previa. I have complete previa, meaning my placenta is completely covering my cervix. In the next few weeks, there is a good chance that it can move up and away from my cervix on its own. There is another small danger that comes with women who've had prior c-sections and that's something called placenta accreta. This means that the placenta could begin to embed itself into my uterus and/or scar tissue making delivery much more risky. Our prayer is that over the next few weeks, this condition will straighten itself out and will not even be an issue when it comes time to meet our little guy! I am on some light restrictions right now and will update regarding this issue as we find out more information! We're still working on finalizing a name so stay tuned for that! :)

6 comments:

NiNi said...

Great pictures! Do I need to purchase some shorts for the boys?

ephesus619 said...

I hope that the zoo is in town when we are home. Well, not meaning us, but the real zoo. That would be fun to take all 6 of the kids.

NiNi, you are funny.

The McGrew Crew said...

I thought that was a boy thing...to go around the house without pants! Besides, Mom, you're not in Jordan anymore...it's 106 here!! Why waste a clean pair when you can get a nice breeze this way? :)

Unknown said...

We are joining you in prayer. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Haley, you certainly are in my prayers and hope you are feeling well. I agree, though, it's too hot to worry about clothes right now, especially laying around the house! Love ya, Aunt Jana

Melissa said...

So I am just reading this and I think little Micah looks a lot like Landon in his sono pic!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved