You will be here before we know it! You have 2 VERY anxious big brothers who can't wait to meet you. I'm sure the minute we get home from the hospital they will want you to play cars and trains with them. Don't worry, we will give you some time to adjust to your new home and then we can work up to that. However, I'm sure you'll be "vroom-vrooming" around this house in no time! We pray that you will instantly feel how very much loved you are. There are already so many people in your life who are head-over-heels about you. I'm enjoying the last few weeks I have to keep you all to myself!
As much as your Mommy and Daddy love you there is someone who loves you much more than we ever could. Our prayer is that you will soon discover the precious gift He has to offer you. We pray you accept that gift and live your life in a manner that reflects the most important decision you can make. God has BIG plans for you and we look forward to watching those plans play out in your life as you grow before our eyes.
Landon and Reid have so much to teach you little man...and we can't think of any two little boys that will be better big brothers for you! They might pick on you a little sometimes. Don't worry, being the "baby" of the family I'm sure you'll get away with a little more than you should! ;)
We're all anxiously awaiting your arrival and pray that you come to us as a vibrant and healthy little boy! We look forward to celebrating Christmas with our
Boys rule in this family buddy...and we wouldn't have it any.other.way!!
We love you to the moon and back,
Daddy, Mommy, Landon and Reid
32 Weeks



2 comments:
You are so beautiful and I love you very much! You and Lauren are the best mommies ever.
I'll have to agree with Nini on that one. I married a fantastic woman and mother. Can't wait to settle in with our new crew member.
Post a Comment