We had a wonderful first Christmas as a family of 5! Things have been a little crazier and more hectic than normal around here, but thankfully we were able to slow down for a couple of days and just enjoy family as we celebrated the birth of our Savior!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our new 2011 ornament! I don't think we'll be adding any more peas to our pod! :)
We did some fun Christmas projects...
We went and saw some fun Christmas lights...one place even had a little train to ride...
We opened some presents....
I bought this paci for Micah but it's way too big for his little mouth right now so Reid gave it a try...
Some Christmas cuddles...
This picture makes his hair look really red...it definitely has a red tint to it but it's not quite this bright...
One more Christmas present at NiNI and G-Pa's....
Jeff and Arianne (to be married in March) with Micah...
Sweet little baby feet...



1 comment:
I love the Christmas tree treats you made with them...too cute. And, I think we have the same stockings for our children...Pottery Barn?
Post a Comment