My whole world is made up of 30 little fingers and 30 little toes, 6 beautiful baby blues, hundreds of gorgeous eye lashes, 2 dirty blonds, 1 fiery red-head, 1 raggedy bear, a little bit of stubbornness, and a whole lot of dirt! I can't believe how much I love these little guys. Before each new child was born I went through a period of concern over how in the world I could love another child like I loved the other/s. I'm amazed that God has literally split my heart into 3 equal parts! They are each so different and unique...yet my love for them runs so deep! What amazes me more is that God loves them even more than I am capable of! Thank you, Lord, for these three beautiful souls!
Landon - 4 1/2 years old
Reid - 2 3/4 years old
Micah - 5 months old
No comments:
Post a Comment