Aaron's step-mom was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Obviously, this came as a total shocker and has really been heavy on our hearts and minds. We know that God is the Great Physician and we are putting our faith in his perfect plan! A few weeks ago, I stumbled across the Purple Stride 5K on Facebook. This is a fun run and 5K to help raise funds to further advanced research, support patients and create hope for those affected by
pancreatic cancer. Although I am not in the best shape right now, I knew I wanted our family to participate in this! I wanted ALL 5 of us to run this...not only to help support this wonderful cause, but to also help our "Eg" know how much she is loved and prayed for by her family! :)
OK, so the boys didn't exactly run...
A good ole' fashion leaf fight after the run...
Our sweet friends, Justin & Tamara, who also happened to be running in the 5K
Trust in the Lord
with all your heart
and lean not on
your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to
him,
and he will make your paths
straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6
No comments:
Post a Comment