I was so excited about the beautiful weather we had this past Thursday that I thought we would go for a fun, family picnic to the park. The weather was beautiful....but boy was it windy! We had a great time though and I'm looking forward to more of those warm days. Our little Landon loves to be outside and he is a boy ON THE GO! You'd think he was a wind-up toy the way he moves after putting him down. Here are a few pictures from our day!
Landon on the move!

Check out that form! Doesn't he look like a mini power-walker?


Getting rosy cheeks from playing so hard!

Doing what little boys do best!
4 comments:
Love the power walker picture!
I LOVE those rosey, chubby, cheeks!
power walking picture is hilarious!! he is so cute and such a big boy!!!
Yes, I also love the power walking picture...he looks like he is on a mission...:) Such a cutie you have!
Tamara
Post a Comment