September 17, 2010

Fone Pics Friday

Please bear with me as I realize the posts are sparse these days! I hope to be back in the regular blogging business soon!

I love both of their expressions! Reid appears so poised and mature and Jack's just not sure about this!
I don't why this was funny to me...we had been playing in the sandbox and somehow sand got stuck to his face that looked like a mustache!
We got caught in the rain during an evening stroll.
Is there anyone else that finds these 2 physiques so unbelievable?
I sent Landon to go potty and he came back looking like this!
~~~~~~~~~
These pictures are not fone pics, but I had them on my camera and wanted to add them!
This is how we get wiggles out on rainy days!
I know I've posted before about how I have this crazy obsession with pictures of my kids sleeping, so I had a couple to share. Landon has never really been attached to any sort of blanket or stuffed toy which is obviously OK, but I've always thought it was so cute when a child falls in love with one particular lovey toy. Reid has recently found his (it's a bear/small blanket) and loves to sleep with it! It's so precious to see him cuddling it!
This is post-bath time! Mommy was out for a run while the boys took a bath and these pics were a surprise when I went to download my card. My favorite part of the above pic is Landon peering over the side of the tub!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh my goodness gracious! I love those boys...as much as I was going to complain about slacking on the blog posts lately - these pictures were GREATNESS!

NiNi said...

Can't seem to ever get tired of seeing these precious boys!

Anonymous said...

Haley, you have such a gift with pictures and words!! These pictures are all so cute and I agree with NiNi...you never get tired of seeing them! Thanks for sharing your kids with us who can't see them in person. Aunt Jana


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved