September 23, 2010

How can it be that he's already 3?

C.R.A.Z.Y! This is the only thing that comes to mind when I think about our sweet Landon turning 3! Three years ago today we started down the crazy road of parenthood. What an amazing three years it has been. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect little angel to jump start our journey. I feel like I've learned more in these last three years than I have in my entire life. Some days I feel like I could quite literally pull my hair out with the frustration these little boys cause me, but at the end of the day (once they're asleep in bed mind you) I'm reminded of how truly blessed I am to be a mother. What a gift...and what a responsibility! Landon is our super sweet and (for the most part) mild-mannered child who can be a little stubborn at times and is all B.O.Y! He reminds me of my little brother when he was a kid just wanting to get a stick and poke at things outside or kick the rocks and dirt or play with his cars. He loves to give hugs and kisses and is very affectionate. He doesn't ever seem to meet a stranger which makes new people and places that much more exciting. He's very inquisitive and enjoys exploring the outdoors. Oh, how we are so much in love with this precious little life! Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Little Boy! Check out Landon's Birth Story if you haven't already!

Sweet Landon, Our prayer for you is that you would one day realize where true joy comes from and that you would (sooner rather than later) enter into a personal relationship with your Lord and Savior. We pray that you don't become overwhelmed with the empty promises this world has to offer but would find true confidence and fulfillment in the One that can give you eternal life.
Newborn
1 Year Old 
2 Years Old
3 Years Old
This morning we had a special birthday breakfast at IHOP with MiMi & Grandy!
Even though his party is not until the weekend, I had to give him at least one gift....his very own camera!
Landon with his MiMi and Grandy!
This afternoon I took Landon to the grocery store and let him pick out one of the little pre-made cakes to eat after dinner! I know we're having a party for him on Saturday, but it just didn't seem right to go through his actual birthday and not sing to him or let him blow out candles! This is what he chose...

4 comments:

Kara said...

What a sweet post, Haley! And what precious pictures! I love your little boy! Happy birthday, Landon.

Tamara said...

Happy Birthday sweet Landon! We love you and have loved watching you grow over the past 3 years!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Landon!!! You are a very sweet, very special little boy and we love you!

Cassi said...

Happy Happy Birthday, big boy! Looks like it was a super day! We love you!!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved