Today didn't necessarily go like it was supposed to. We had this wonderful little Valentine's party planned with our play group at our house. After Reid threw-up twice last night, I spent all morning trying to determine if it was a true illness or just some food that didn't sit well with him. Seeing that he was acting OK, I kept the party as planned. Thirty minutes after our guests arrived Reid's breakfast revisted us. Our house quickly emptied after that! Thanks to all you ladies who came and were so flexible and sweet about the situation! We'll try to make it up to you soon! I had intentions of posting some cute pictures from the party and of the boys in their cute V-day shirts, but that didn't happen as Reid's shirt landed in the wash before lunch! Here's what I did manage to get...
The boys V-day treat buckets! I probably went a little over board this year...not sure why...guess I was just in the mood to spoil my boys!
Aaron bought me some beautiful roses!
Tonight Landon was in a performing mood as he stood on a stool in the playroom and sang us several songs!
We love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19



1 comment:
It's amazing how a little vomit can empty a house :) Feel better Reid! Happy Vday McGrews!
Post a Comment