Amidst the sickness our family has endured this past week, we did manage to escape our germ invested home for a day (the first day that Reid seemed better and the day before Landon and I got sick). Landon is ALWAYS asking to go see animals. We usually just have to let the closest pet store suffice, but with the weather being so beautiful this week and the need to get out for a few hours, we headed to the zoo! We had a great time! The boys loved it, the weather was perfect and there was hardly anyone there which it made it extra nice! I remember the last time we went it was so crowded that I didn't feel comfortable letting the boys even walk but made them stay in the stroller. This time, they had much more freedom...which I think they enjoyed!
Notice the ginormous snake that could swallow my baby whole right behind Reid....
A special thanks to G-Pa for saving our zoo pictures! We couldn't get them to load and was getting a message that our card was corrupted making us think we'd lost the pictures!! G-Pa saved the day!



1 comment:
Caedmon keeps asking if we can go to the zoo and I keep telling him when we go to Texas we can! So, hope ya'll will be ready for another trip by then! And I love the picture of the boys walking where Reid's got his snack!!
Post a Comment