This morning while Aaron mowed the yard, the boys and I went on a bug-hunting adventure! I had purchased several little bug box kits for Reid's bug-themed birthday party last year and we were never able to use them. So, I pulled a couple out this morning and the hunt was on. Aaron joined us after finishing the yard. The boys loved it! We did our best to make sure no bugs were harmed during our exploration (I can't make any guarantees though) and then let them all go after we were done!
Our bug catching materials!
As a kid, I remember how much I hated my freckles! But, I'm absolutely LOVING these little ones that are popping up on Landon!
This big boy is 21 months old today! Can't believe he'll be 2 in just 3 months!!



1 comment:
How fun! You boys will have to teach Caedmon all about bugs...he's not really into them now...he prefers picking flowers...hehehe.
Post a Comment