Today our sweet Reid is 2!! I can hardly believe it! He is certainly acting like a 2 year old these days but it just doesn't seem right. We were able to celebrate last night with family and we all had a great time! Our party theme was cars...not the movie...just cars in general. You will rarely see Reid without a car, truck, etc. in his hands! And yes, his birthday hat is a play orange construction cone. He always picks it up, puts it on his head and starts singing happy birthday so I thought this would make an appropriate hat that fit well with the party theme.
Curious to know the gender of McGrew baby #3? Watch this short video clip from the party!
Thank you to everyone who came to help us celebrate Reid's special day!!



4 comments:
Wow! He looks so grown up...not the baby I saw what seems like a few short months ago.
Really wish we could have been there. Looks like the entire gang was there. Nice party too. I guess 68 toys in the thingy...
Oh BOY!!! How exciting! You look great and I am so glad Reid had a great time at his party. Doesn't seem possible that he is TWO!?!?
Yeah!!Another boy!! You will already know what to do and have all the toys, clothes, etc!!!
Post a Comment