1 12.5 oz. can of white chicken (You can always use fresh chicken but the can is much too convenient in my opinion)
Mayo or Miracle Whip
4-5 baby carrots
1 stalk celery
1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing
Frank's Red Hot Sauce
Drain the chicken and fluff with a fork. I didn't put a certain amount of Mayo to add because everyone's preference is different. Just add enough to coat the chicken. I use a cheese grater to chop up the carrots and celery so they are finely chopped. Ofcourse, you can just chop them with a knife...I just prefer a less chunky chicken salad. Add carrots, celery and onion. (I don't always add onions just depends on how I feel that day). Add the dry ranch dressing and your desired amount of Franks. I use at least 1-2 teaspoons. Mix all these together and let it chill for an hour or so before eating. Despite its name, this is not hot or spicy. You can always add as little or as much Frank's as you choose! I love this on a sandwich or as a dip with Triscuits or another cracker!
Served here on King Hawaiian sandwich snacker rolls.



1 comment:
Haley, this looks and sounds really good. I discovered HG a couple of weeks ago. Love her website! Thanks for the recipe and glad that you feel like eating!
Aunt Jana
Post a Comment