Coming back from Urgent Care last Sunday
We had lots of couch and TV time this last week. You could tell the boys weren't really even interested in playing with their toys around the house. It was pretty pathetic!
Landon never randomly falls asleep on the couch. I had rented them Gnomio and Juliet and he fell asleep in the middle of it.
A couple of weeks ago was Aaron's birthday. For his celebration, he wanted to take the boys to a Rough Rider game. Unfortunately, baby #3 had been giving me the blues all day and I didn't make it. But thankfully NiNi, G-Pa, MiMi and Grandy went with them. About an hour after they left, I had sent Aaron a text saying, "Don't forget that frequent update texts will be appreciated! :)" And what is the first update text that I get back? I quote, "Reid hit his eye on the chair and almost passed out on us. He was pretty blue." WHAT?? Does he not know this momma at all?? That's not the kind of update I wanted to hear and while I would like to know about it a text isn't HOW I want to hear about it! It took me about 1 second to get Aaron on the phone to hear him say, "Wow, that was fast!" Thankfully Reid was just fine (refresh your memory about his breath holding spells HERE) and Aaron did send me some fun picture updates!
The foods I can tolerate these days seems to change quite frequently! One day I was really craving some minestrone soup from Taste of Italy. While it's kind of a far drive, it was worth the soup! I wish it was a little closer.
Conversations with Elmo...
This is a picture my dad sent me from one of his regular bike rides/park trips with the boys...
Catching up on his emails...



1 comment:
Haley, so sorry to hear of the boys being sick, but hopefully they're getting better and your days are getting more tolerable. I LOVE the picture of Landon's face..I did get a good laugh. The boys are getting so big and handsome! I am excited about your new little one, what a blessing, and I hear your sister wants to keep up with you! Too cool!! Can't wait to know what each of you are having...let us know! Love and Hugs! Aunt Jana
Post a Comment