September 24, 2011

4 Years

Yesterday our oldest boy turned 4! We can hardly believe that it's been 4 years since we became parents! Landon has the sweetest little spirit. He is very caring and always makes sure that everyone is taken care of. We are so thankful for our sweet little boy and pray that he holds on to the gentle spirit God has given him. Tonight we had a small family party to celebrate. I really didn't get many pictures as I was too busy gabbing and eating and then my camera battery died, but I will share what I managed to get! A couple of weeks ago I took Landon to the party store and attempted to have him choose a party theme. However, he couldn't seem to make a decision so I chose Mickey knowing how much he loves the show. What's funny is the only thing he did insist on was a Minnie Mouse balloon...considering I won't be having much pink in this house, I'll take it! :)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures! 4 years old, wow, how time flies!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved