October 14, 2011

2 Years Later...

November 2009
 

 

October 2011
I caught Landon and Reid playing in our toy boxes and I immediately remembered the above pictures so I had to share the comparison. What a difference 2 years can make! I Can't believe how much he's changed and grown...and I REALLY can't believe that I'm about to have another one that's as small as he was in the blue box!

Make sure to check out our week at school studying "C" by going to the Little Crew School tab to the right! This page will *hopefully* be updated weekly with a look at our activities!

No comments:


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved