Preschool homeschooling is still going well! I've added a sidebar called "Little Crew School" to put pictures of our activities during the week. I have fallen a little behind in updating it but please check it out as I've added our last 3 or so weeks! As expected, our schooling time has decreased a little (2-3 days a week now) as this momma is needing much more rest-time these days and am taking advantage of nap time a little more often. I've hit the exhaustion level and can't seem to sit down for more than 5 minutes without falling asleep! However, one of the wonderful aspects of homeschooling is flexibility. This allows Aaron to step in and work with Landon (which he has been doing about once a week lately while I go to dr. appts.) and we can always use other times of the day, or even the weekends, to catch up. We know that there will be an adjustment period as well once Micah arrives but we hope to find our new routine very quickly! Landon has done really well and is learning so much! He always seems to enjoy our school time. He recently caught the ugly tummy bug going around. On one of his worse days he even requested to do school...but couldn't muster up the energy to get off the couch. Here is a little video of Landon reciting his bible verses from A-G. We haven't mastered all the references but I think he's still doing a pretty good job at hiding God's word in his heart at 4 years old!
1 comment:
Great job Landon!! He's so mature sounding..."Ok...what's G?" : )
Post a Comment