Today was a busy, but fun-filled day for the McGrew’s. It started off this morning with our ABF Easter party and egg hunt! We had so much fun! Landon was more interested in throwing the eggs around than actually collecting any in his basket. We’ll keep practicing for next year!



I'm pretty sure Landon took this egg from sweet little Katelynn....I'm also pretty sure that after this picture was snapped he took the other one from her!

This is one of our attempts at a kid's group picture!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we came home and had a quick lunch, the boys rested while I went to a bridal shower for my good friend, Sara. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend her wedding this July in Colorado as it will be too close to Reid’s arrival and I won’t be able to fly. I came home and found the boys in the backyard playing and enjoying the beautiful, warm weather. Landon was cracking himself up throwing the ball to Dusty over and over. He thought it was the funniest thing ever!

After some outdoor fun, we enjoyed a nice dinner from Schlotzsky’s (for the second night in a row). Both nights our sandwiches have been yum yummy!!

During dinner, Landon was being so cute giving us the sweetest smiles and giggles....

But then he did this....

After dinner, we (and by we I mostly mean Aaron) worked on Landon’s new big boy room. Tonight is Landon’s 1st night to sleep in his new room and crib! We think he's going to enjoy it! It’s a lot more spacious than the nursery. There are still a few more things I would like to do, but here is a peek at what we have so far.
1 comment:
wow! the room looks great! We had schlotskyz's last night too :)
Post a Comment