Landon used his potty today for the first time!!! Every now and then we will sit him on it just so he can start understanding its purpose. But this morning he actually tinkled in it! Of course Aaron and I went crazy so hopefully we didn't scare him from wanting to do it again! :) We know we have a ways to go with potty training, but maybe this will be the beginning of something! Here are the words to Landon's new potty song. It was actually written by my sis, Lauren, so I won't take the credit! :)
(To the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)
Tinkle Tinkle on your pot
Tinkle in your special spot
When you feel the urge to go
Just sit down and let it flow
Tinkle Tinkle on your pot
Tinkle in your special spot
I didn't feel there were any other appropriate pictures to post, so here is Landon's froggy potty!
4 comments:
Yeah Landon! We are so proud of you! All he needed was a potty song.
Way to go Landon!!! I'm so stealing that song!! Thank your sister for the brilliant song writing! :~)
I love that potty song...and great job Landon. Keep up the good work on the potty!
YAY Landon. Way to go! And, Aunt Lauren should be a song writer...I'm impressed!
Post a Comment