I'm so excited that the temps are finally indicating what time of year it is...Spring! We've enjoyed some outdoor fun the last couple of days! We look forward to much more outdoor time as this is one of Landon's favorite places to be! Yesterday we went to the park and today we spent some time in the backyard!

Obviously we have some more teaching to do on how to slide!

We had a visit from an old friend....Charlie Jr. (from a previous post)

I've read several blogs lately about other kiddos and bubbles. I was feeling like my child was being left out so we brought out some to play with today. Landon was a little impressed, but not as much as I thought he would be!
You should always wash up after a hard day of playing outside!
Exactly 100 days from now we will meet our newest family member. (I know the countdown says 111 but I'm counting from our scheduled c-section date). It sounds so close and so far away at the same time! We can't wait!! One month after Reid arrives, the Thompsons will be here and we are so excited to spend some good quality time with them! We miss them LOTS! On a less exciting note, I'm on my 3rd cold/virus this pregnancy! I don't think I've had that many in the last 3 years! What's the deal?
3 comments:
Looks like Landon is having lots of fun playing outside. Hope you feel better soon!
Stacy
outside pics are my favorite.....these are all so sweet!!! so sorry about your 3rd cold....sister, that is miserable!!
So sorry you are sick again! I hope you feel better quickly! Maybe you are getting all of your illnesses out of the way so you'll be healthy when the baby comes!
Post a Comment