June 6, 2009

The Nursery

With less than 8 weeks to go before Reid arrives (7 weeks & 5 days to be exact) we have finally started getting the nursery ready. Aaron has done about 98% of the actual work....Thanks, Honey!! Since I can't really paint or move heavy things, I've been management! :) Now, we're just waiting for a sweet little boy to put in the newly decorated nursery! And, the good news is this is the first (and only) bedding set I bought for Reid, and Aaron only had to paint once! See previous post titled The Boy's Rooms for further explaination!


And here is Landon, sitting comfy in a new addition to his big-boy room....a football bean bag chair!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The room is very cute! I see you went with the poo poo brown for the wall...good choice!

Unknown said...

LOVE the room, you did a great job. I like poo-poo brown :)

The McGrew Crew said...

What a lovely sister I have...Ya know...That poo-poo brown may be what you're waking up to in a few short months! :)


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved