
This is how I found Landon when I checked on him during his nap today. I know there is supposed to be a bumper in the crib, but there was a regular fight between it and the mattress when it came time to change the sheet. Clearly, the bumper won and is now enjoying freedom from its duties. Besides, how would we get pictures like this if we still had the bumper in there?
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! How funny! Is he actually still asleep?
HILARIOUS!!!! I love it!
Caught in the act of trying to escape I see
I've said it before but I'll say it again... pure greatness! How in the world did he STAY asleep as he got into that postition?? Oh Landon, how you make me smile! :)
Jaxon still does this all the time. Landon DOES look comfortable, though. :)
that is to cute!!! Max does the same thing with one arm and one leg. It must be a boy thing
Cute picture, but this definitely doesn't look comfortable! I love how clever you were in talking about the fight between the mattress and the bumper pad...that's the part that really cracked me up!
Post a Comment