June 16, 2009

Movin' On Up

Sadly, Landon's froggy pool is no longer with us. I went to get it out the other morning for him to play in and it had a hole in it. :( But, that just means we get to move on to a bigger boy pool....and we did just that! I know you haven't seen near enough pictures of our sweet boy outside and playing in the water! But, since it's his favorite place to be, it's hard not to have a ton of pictures! I just thought this was a pretty cool little pool! ($30 @ Walmart)


Reid Update
I am now 32 weeks along, and officially "uncomfortable" and getting closer to "miserable" every day. We had a sonogram yesterday to check out our little boy's progress. He apparently is a big fella (already weighing over 5 lbs.) and will probably surpass his big brother's birth weight (7 lbs. 11 oz.). I'm predicting he'll be around 8 1/2 lbs. but I guess we'll see! Like Landon, his head is in the 90th percentile. Thank goodness for that planned c-section! We have about 6 1/2 weeks to go, unless he decides he's ready to come sooner....once again, like his brother! Only time will tell!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new pool! How fun! Now Landon and Reid can both fit comfortably (for next summer, perhaps). Thanks for the Reid update...I am sorry you are getting closer and closer to miserable, but I promise it will ALL be worth it. Not too much longer, dear, sweet friend!

Caedmon said...

Whoa, nice pool! Don't poke a hole in this one, cause I want to play in it too!!

Stacey said...

Love the new pool it looks like it has a pool side and a hot tub side :)


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved