May 28, 2009

Swimming...Now & Then

On Memorial Day, we got Landon's swimming pool out for the first time this year! I found some pictures from one year ago of him swimming at the wee age of 8 months and it was fun to compare. The "then" pictures are right before his hair-cut! :)
Now ~ May 25, 2009
Then ~ May 18, 2008
Now ~ Still enjoying the water spray
Then
In case you're wondering...Pampers are SUPER absorbent!
Playing in the puddles

3 comments:

Anna said...

I LOVE that little pool! I'll have to investigate finding something like that for Claire. Those pictures comparing the two years are so much fun!

Tiffany said...

What a fun day!!! You cracked me up about the diaper, I love the arrow!!!

Tamara said...

I love the chubby cheeks from last year...:) So cute to be able to compare...:)


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved