Being stuck indoors on a rainy day is no fun with an outdoor-loving 20 month old. Landon kept going to the window to watch the rain while we were in the playroom this morning. So, I did the unthinkable....I let my child go out and play in the rain. I was nervous about all the moms that might drive by and judge me. Lucky for me, it seemed most people stayed in today! Although a little hesitant at first, Landon loved it! He was not very happy when it was finally time to come in. Unlike the water sprinkler experience, he didn't want to just stand in one place, he was ready to venture out. We had a fun time and it gave him a chance to get some of his wiggles out!
8 comments:
Not to worry...I saw other neighborhood children playing in the rain this morning. Looks like tons of fun!
what a FUN day!! AC did the same thing.......had to change the oufit it was so wet!!!
How fun is that? I love the footprint picture.
I think you are a GREAT mommy for letting your son play in the rain! It sounds like a lot of fun! And I love the footprint pic, too! You always seem to think of creative things like that! :~)
LOVE the footprints...so precious! Glad you guys managed to have some fun despite the yucky weather :)
Playing in the rain is the best!!! If we had a driveway to play on Max would of been out there too :)
That is awesome! I think you made the right decision - he looks like he's having fun! And I love the footprint picture too!
So much fun!!! You're such a cool mom!!
Post a Comment