Landon had his first haircut at a pretty young age...8 months old to be exact! And I don't mean a little trim so you can have a few strands for the baby book. I mean shaving it off with a #2 guard. Many people thought it was cute, but the child's hair was out of control and was only getting worse by the day! This was the main reason for our early hair-cutting decision. In case you have forgotten, or did not see a lot of Landon in his younger days, here are a couple of reminder pictures:


I had to throw in the mohawk picture...Daddy did this to Landon when mommy was not around!

These days, when Landon's hair starts growing back in, it begins to look a little like a chia-pet. Let's compare....

This may be the reason we hear conversations like the following when we're out and about.
Setup: Last Saturday, Aaron, Landon and I were at Target when a mom and her two little girls passed us in the aisle.Little Girl: "Mommy, Look! A baby!"
Mom: "Yes, see how nicely he is behaving?"
She clearly didn't hear him squealing a few aisles over.
Little Girl: "Mommy, can I pet him?"
Mom: "No sweetie, he's not a dog."
I really wanted to say, "It's OK....She's not the first kid that has wanted to pet my son." I won't mention any specific children (Mr. Luka). :~)
We're very interested to see what hairstyle baby Reid will be sporting!
3 comments:
I love the Landon do :)
Luka loves his buddy...we are working on calling Landon by his real name instead of Coco...:)
I am absolutely in LOVE with Landon's cheeks...he has some of the cutest facial features. Glad you guys got the hair tamed...we just cut Jaxon's, too, it was going every which way :)
Post a Comment