This might explain why many nights we end up sleeping with the hair dryer running! And apparently, that's not loud enough anymore! This child is sleeping while Aaron is mowing around and under him!! He didn't budge until Aaron was done and turned the mower off!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, sweet Reid! I feel a little guilty for laughing but I couldn't help it! Reid, even though your sleeping habits are making some funny posts, I hope you start sleeping better for your mommy and daddy...their rest and sanity is much more important than making the readers of this blog laugh! :)
That's so funny! So should we expect to hear stories soon about how the neighbors complained because Aaron was mowing the lawn at 3am? :) I'm all for whatever works!!!
LOL...that is too funny! He is totally out! The boys are growing up fast! Sarah will be 4 next month!!!
Post a Comment