Last night, Aaron and I sent the boys to MiMi's and headed out for a wonderful evening with Matt and Lauren! It was much needed, kid-free, adult time and we enjoyed every minute! We started off with dinner at McAlisters and then took the DART train down to Fair Park to watch the musical, Mary Poppins! The show was practically perfect in every way! :) It was 2 1/2 hours long, but was well worth our time! We didn't get home until 1:00 a.m....for being an old married couple, I'd say that's pretty good! Thanks MiMi and NiNi for helping make this fun night possible!
Back to School
1 year ago




4 comments:
LOVE seeing the wild McGrews in that last picture! So excited you got to have some adult time and have so much fun!
I love that last picture! Looks like so much fun!!!
You wild couple, you! I LIKE IT!!
Oh, how fun! Glad you guys had fun! And I fourth the liking of the last picture! :)
Post a Comment