October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

On Friday night, we had our Life Group Costume party! It was a blast and there were many great costumes! Our family decided to dress up this year. Landon was a monkey and Reid was his little banana. Aaron was a police officer (original, I know) and I went as his prisoner (with handcuffs)! I hadn't dressed up since I was a kid, so I felt a little silly, but we had a great time! Unfortunately, I was too busy gabbing and taking care of my little monkey and banana to get as many pictures as I wanted, but here are a few!

I think Aaron took his costume a little too seriously! :)
Tamara, Cassi & Haley
3 little monkeys...Nathan, Landon & Isaac
The hosts of the party! Thanks guys! Click HERE to see their website which has many great pictures from the party!
~~~
Unfortunately, time got away from us and we didn't get to carve our pumpkins this year. So, I let Landon paint one instead.
While I was cleaning up, Landon found some paint that had splattered on the fridge!
~~~
We went trick-or-treating with some sweet friends, Max and Nathan! They all did great and seemed to have a good time!
Reid was good most of the time, but got a little fussy towards the end!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

looks like a super fun Halloween =)

Unknown said...

What a cute monkey and that banana looks good enough to eat! Love and miss all you guys.

Unknown said...

So cute, the boys look great! Love you and Aaron's costumes, too :)


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved