Today Reid is 123 days old, or 4 months. I can’t believe how much he has grown and changed over these last 2, 952 hours.
Ok, I’m done with the math. A couple of days ago while I was looking for a newborn picture to compare to Reid’s current picture, I became overwhelmed at how amazing the miracle of life is. I can’t believe that in only 403,200 minutes
(Ok, for real this time) God can form a whole new human being with one-of-a-kind characteristics and features. When you think about it, he could actually do it in the blink of an eye, but either way it’s pretty amazing! I stopped right there at the computer and thanked Him for two beautiful and healthy little miracles of life!
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. Psalm 127:3

I think we chose the right son to name after his Daddy!
Height: 25 ¾ inches (90th percentile)
~~~
At Reid's check-up this morning, the doctor noticed the soft spot on top of his head is smaller than it should be for his age. We had a skull x-ray done just to make sure the bones aren't fusing together too soon and will still allow room for his brain to grow. Hopefully everything will come back OK, but of course she gave me a scare by saying, “Worst case scenario will be skull surgery.” WHAT? (Pause here for mommy to freak out a little!) We're praying that everything is normal.
4 comments:
he DOES look like his daddy!! so cute!! praying for your results!!
You crack me up with all your math, Haley McGrew! What a handsome little boy you have (and TALL)!! :) Also praying for Reids results! Next time the doctor says something dumb like that, I think you should punch him in the face... I'm just sayin'!!!
He looks so much like Aaron right now. I know Reid will be okay and there won't be ANY skull surgery! Email me and let me know how you get writing on your pictures like that?!? Love you!
That has to be like one of the 3rd cutest babies I have ever seen!!
Post a Comment