We've recently expanded the playroom and made the whole room just for the boys and their toys. For over a year we used 1/4 of the room for our computer desk. We have now moved that into our bedroom. I thought that with Landon getting more active and Reid just moments away from crawling and walking, we could really use the space. I appreciate Aaron humoring me in the organization of this room. He's always been wonderful about it, but one day I still explained to him that since our home is where I work, that makes our playroom like my office, or classroom. One of my favorite things to do when I taught was decorate and organize my classroom at the beginning of the year. The other day while in the midst of our playroom expansion, Aaron looked at me and said, "Can't you wait until we have all this room for our office?" Actually, yes, I can absolutely wait. Don't misunderstand. Aaron is certainly loving this time with our boys and is excited that we have this room for them. But I love the playroom. I think I could stay there most of the day. Not only does it give my boys a place to just have fun and be kids, but it gives me a sense of purpose and also allows me to feel like a kid again at times. I love my job.

I know what you're thinking, but I'm really not that obsessed with germs. I would just like to think we can have one half-way sanitary room in the house in which our kids can play on the floor. Here are some things you might see going on in my office with my two favorite employees!
We're all team players.....we help each other out with tasks.
There's always somebody trying to brighten our day with a little office humor.
But we know when it's time to get serious for an important meeting.
Back to School
1 year ago



2 comments:
Love the new look of the playroom! Looks spacious!
I love this post! Thank you for sharing the point-of-view to what God has called you to do in life and using your gifts to accomplish that purpose. The "office" looks amazing! I hope your employees appreciate the wonderful boss they have working for them.
Post a Comment