November 8, 2009

I Heart Target

May I just say that Target is the best place ever?! Especially Super Target! I’ve known this for a while, but I thought I would devote a whole post to it. Today, while Landon was playing at MiMi's house, Aaron, Reid and I went to eat lunch and then headed to the new Super Target in Wylie. In the car on our way there, Aaron looked back at Reid and said, “Get ready for a ride! This trip to Target is like going to Six Flags for your mom!” How true, how true! But then he said, “The ticket to get in is free, but I have a feeling it’s going to cost us to get out!” What can I say? He’s right! But that’s where the dollar section comes in! Those of us who can’t help but buy fun things for our sweet kiddos can always rely on this wonderful little area of Target for a more frugal way to spoil them! Let me show you what I have recently found for a mere $10...
A cute little Santa hat which Reid was so excited to model for you!
A fun fruit, vegetable and meat basket full of colorful little plastic foods for pretend play.
Now we just have to work on pretend eating!
Three books which are all applicable to Landon's current life status!
He chose to read the potty book first....I hope he starts putting it into practice soon! :)
Two adorable little buckets....which will be good for holding books, crayons, blocks, etc.
These fun Cars Crayons!
~~~
Of course, every now and then I wander away from the dollar section and find other (more expensive) things in which to fill my red Target basket. But, since a trip to Target is like therapy for me, I think of it as an investment in my emotional well-being. Thank you Target, for always being there....and for always having fun new things to spend my extra cash on!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Okay, apparently I need to go back to the dollar section immediately! They have gotten more great stuff from when I went last time!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved