January 13, 2010

Dear God,

It's me, Landon. I was wondering if I could ask a tiny favor? If possible, could you provide us with a few warmer days? Mommy and Daddy are running out of ideas for keeping us boys entertained inside. Our favorite place to play is outside and it's been a while since we've been able to do that. We thank you for the winter season and we were so excited to see snow! But, it's Texas....so we're not used to all this! I mean, our house is big and all, but we need more space to get our wiggles out. More than anything, I just want Mommy to stay the same....wait....I think I meant sane! Mommy tried to bundle us up and take us out yesterday, but before we knew it, Reid started crying and we had to go in. P.S. Was he really necessary? I mean, he is cute, but I thought I was handling things just fine on my own. I'll keep my eye out for a new home for him and tell me if you know of someone who needs a little brother. Thanks!
So, I thought it would be cute to capture Reid's little feet in the foreground which read "bear hugs", and have him smiling in the background, but all he was interested in doing was "reading" the mail so it didn't really work out as planned. And my favorite part of these pictures (which I didn't notice until later) is Landon, who has run off with a piece of mail, playing in the flower beds.
Landon's bubble-blowin' faces...

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm with you on the weather - now that Claire can walk I'm pretty desperate to find new ways to get out that energy!

Anonymous said...

Dear Landon,
In a few years, you will love that you have a little brother to play with all the time. Plus I think your parents would be very sad if he wasn't a part of your family.
Love,
Miss Jo


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved