January 16, 2010

The Ever-Changing Blog

Please pardon my constantly changing blog. Over the last couple of weeks I've been learning how to create my own backgrounds, headers, etc. with the help of my friend Cindy and my wonderfully knowledgeable father! It has cost me a few hours of sleep as I get on a roll playing around with everything, but I've really enjoyed it! I even overheard my father saying that he had created a monster! Didn't he know that 30 years ago?

4 comments:

Stacey said...

what program are you using to create your back grounds and headers they are super cute!!!

The McIntires said...

You do a great job on them! Very cute!

c o'neill said...

It looks great! Good Luck. And download that Windows Live Writer. It's cool!

Unknown said...

Love it...when I start blogging again on February 2nd...you will see some MAJOR changes on mine, too. I picked up a great tip from my friend, Candy :)


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved