January 30, 2010

Just Daddy and Reid

I love pictures like this that aren't posed! Reid had just woke up from his nap and was spending some cuddle time with Daddy. I had to grab the camera!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice outfit Reid!

Cassi said...

Too cute! I too love the colorful outfit! And I just noticed the change in the header...how funny! :)

Unknown said...

Those are too precious....such keepsake memories!

Greg, Alissa, Luke and Jack said...

Sweet, sweet pictures!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved