One day last week we packed a lunch and headed for a family outing. We were looking for something new, but in-expensive. We headed to Children's Medical Center to look at the BIG train set they have set up in one of the lobbies. It was really neat and the boys enjoyed it. Children's also has a couple of outside play areas that are shaded so we found one that had a table so we could eat lunch and then let the boys play for a bit! I took my regular camera with me but then realized my memory card was not in it. So, the phone camera came to the rescue....once again!
Back to School
1 year ago












2 comments:
We were just at Children's, I didn't even know that had that train set and park. I will have to remember for the next time we are there!!
So glad you guys got to go...we went there last summer and the kids lovedi t!
Post a Comment