Last Weekend, Landon, NiNi and I headed out west to Hamlin, TX (near Abilene) to visit my mom's hometown which was celebrating homecoming. It was a fun trip and we enjoyed spending the weekend with some family we don't get to see very often! Unfortunately I didn't get a whole lot of pictures with family, but I'll share what I did get!
We made it for part of the football game on Friday!
Uncle Sammy & Landon
I actually got up and took the picture above at like 2 in the morning. I wanted evidence of why I would be so tired the next day! This boy is a CRAZY sleeper and I don't particularly enjoy sharing a bed with him. I tried to pawn him off on NiNi but he wanted to sleep with Mommy....well, I couldn't argue with him on that! :) The picture below was how we caught him napping the next day. Remember, I love taking pics of my sleeping babies!
The beautiful yard at Uncle Sammy and Aunt Diana's. This is the same house where my mom grew up.
We chatted with a new friend on Sunday morning before church.
There were some cute little kittens there and Landon adored them...sometimes a little too much! :)
Thanks for a fun weekend Uncle Sam, Aunt Diana, Cousin Brian and Courtney!
~~~~
After a weekend away from each other, the four of us headed off to a family trip to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch on Monday. I was so hopeful of getting some adorable Fall pics of the boys, but they were just about as uncooperative as ever this day! Also, while most of the time I enjoy editing my pictures, it is a very tedious project and I just wasn't up for it today so these are raw!



3 comments:
I love all the different character scenes at the pumpkin patch! Looks fun... you know except for the uncooperative kids part. :) Love that you took a pic at 2am just to get evidence, too! LOL Korben does the same thing when he sleeps with me as far as the whole turning sideways thing. And he usually ends up jamming an elbow in by back! Hope you were able to catch up on some sleep when you got home!
Cute pics even unedited! Mine are pretty much always raw because I usually dont have a window of baby-free time long enough to edit and post!
Very cute pics...looks like fun! Love the pumpkin house!
Post a Comment