November 12, 2010

Fone Pics Friday

Landon & Luke 





A trip to Bass Pro Shop
 

The "teacher" came out in me the other day and I took the boys on a nature walk. For the most part we just picked up leaves and then I had this crafty thought to do an art project with them. Well, mostly the boys just tore them apart, but oh well! They're still learning I guess! :)
We got our very first blog book in recently. I had really wanted to spend more time and create one on Blurb.com (which I actually started a LONG time ago) but it's so tedious and I was finding my self being SUPER picky about it. I realized it wasn't going to work out when it took me like 2 weeks just to finish the cover! So, I used the Cutest Blog on The Block's blog book creator that just basically makes it for you. It's not layed out exactly like I would want, but it's done! And at this point in our lives my time is more valuable elsewhere! This is all our blog posts from 2009 (160 pages) and I can't believe I will already be able to make our 2010 book in a few short weeks!
 Spaghetti at NiNi & G-Pa's
 Landon has really enjoyed all the extra toy catalogs coming in due to Christmas!

1 comment:

kristi said...

SO very excited to hear about your book!!! I haven't done 2009 yet because I have SO many post and know it will consume me once I start........ VERY happy to know of an EASY site!! I will be doing it VERY soon!! 160 pages......wow! that is awesome!! are the reasonably priced? thanks for the info!!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved