November 16, 2010

I Love These Boys!

In light of Thanksgiving coming up next week I just wanted to share some random pictures from the last couple of weeks of 2 amazing little boys I am so very thankful for!
Reid and "Bear"



Every now and then Reid likes to wear his socks in honor of Aunt Lauren!

Ready for a haircut!
 

This little boy is super independent and LOVES to feed himself...which he does very well for being only 16 months old!
 

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm curious why Reid's socks are in my honor??

The McGrew Crew said...

Because you used to always tuck your pants into your socks when you slept! Maybe you don't do that anymore but you used to b/c I used to make fun of you...a little...I mean it was all in love! :)

Anna said...

Im loving the socks!!!

Unknown said...

Love the football PJ's, and how precious is the last picture of they boys reading together. LOVE IT!

NiNi said...

I love these boys, too and am very thankful!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved