All of our boys have had very interesting hair! Micah is proving to fit right in with his unique color and individual style. From the time Landon was 8 months old (when we first buzzed it because it was out.of.control) he has always had the same, short, buzzed hairstyle. Reid was born practically bald so any style he grew was an improvement over what he had. But eventually, he grew some in...well, he grew A LOT in...and ever since, has sported the shaggy, Reid look. Several months ago I debated about chopping it off and giving him a different, big-boy haircut. But I had since changed my mind because this was just Reid's style. Besides, the shaggy look is in, right? Last night we went to get the boys a much needed trim. I had no intentions of cutting Reid's hair off. However, Aaron was all for it and the lady doing Reid's hair ran with that and together they ganged up on me! She did eventually convince me with the following statements. 1. It's getting really hot outside and less hair will keep him cooler. OK...you got me there...besides, have you ever seen this boy get sweaty? 2. It WILL grow back! OK...I'm not really convinced but you have me feeling like a bad mommy if I leave it and allow him to just sweat away the spring and summer! It will take a little getting used to, but of course I think he looks very handsome!
BEFORE
AFTER
Check out these other hair related posts...
The McGrew Do
A Cut Above



No comments:
Post a Comment