We've been talking about this for weeks now. Today we broke down and followed through. Reid got his first hair-cut! What is it about your baby getting his first hair -cut that is so tough? Is it because those first sweet little hairs that were there as you welcomed him into the world are now mere pieces of trash (except for the few that we kept for the baby book ofcourse)? This was our first visit to the kiddy barber as parents. Poor Landon only knows the buzzing sound of the clippers as they whiz past his ears. He doesn't get to sit in a space ship or race car as this happens. He gets to sit in his diaper outside on the grass as the whisps of hair fall all over him. Hey, we didn't want all our children to have buzz cuts! And thankfully, Reid's hair is actually laying down more these days! Refer to THIS post to see why that's so exciting for us. His new do makes him look like a little boy, and not so much a baby. I think that's another reason why Mommy's don't like this new milestone. They're reminded of how quickly this is passing...
Back to School
1 year ago












4 comments:
I know the first cut is tough so way to hang in there! I'm totally diggin' the new do! Reid looks super cute with the new style! :)
what a lovely boy ^^;
so cute...
Looks great!
He does look super handsome! I know that's tough, though!
Post a Comment