April 1, 2010

Multitasking?

Or is this just a glimpse into the future? My 15 year old teenage son doesn't want to sit and talk with his parents at dinner, but would rather chat with his buddies!

This evening right before we sat down for dinner, my phone rang. About 30 seconds later I noticed Landon had his {calculator} phone to his ear just talkin' away. He proceeded his conversation well into dinner. Of course, I couldn't get on to him because I was doing the same thing. While I probably wasn't setting the best example, Aaron and I did get a kick out of this as he has never done this before. Every now and then he would pick the phone back up and talk a little jibberish to random people he would name. It was pretty comical! One thing I absolutely LOVE about his age is pretend play. He is starting to do more of this with his toys and it is so precious to watch!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute :)

Cassi said...

One of my favorite posts yet! He's gonna go through the teenage stuff at some point so why wait, right?! :) Too funny!

Stacey said...

funny =D

kristi said...

love the editing you did to these pics!! WAY cool!! and then of course......you have one of the cutest models around!!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved