April 12, 2010

Another Marvelous Monday

After a few weeks of not having our Monday family outings, today we picked right up where we left off! We started by going to the doctor for Reid's 9 month check-up. This big boy was 20 lbs. and 6 oz. Our little chunky monkey was in the 50th-75th percentile for all his measurements! And, he was very brave when they did his toe prick to check for anemia. I took a couple of pics with my phone while waiting for the Doc...
The picture below is NOT posed. I was standing next to the table playing with Reid when I turned around to find my two older boys engaged in some serious reading!
After Reid's appointment, we headed here for some yummy breakfast...
Next, we headed here to spend {a little} $$$...
After that, we went to Celebration Park in Allen. It's a huge park with lots of shaded picnic tables. Landon loved it!
My serious, red-faced boy...
We put sunscreen on the boys before we left the car. I'm pretty sure some got in Reid's hair as it is looking a little Dapper Dan-ish.
Teeter-tottering with Daddy
MOTHER OF THE YEAR
I would like to use the last part of this post to mention the #1 reason why you should nominate me for mother of the year! A few weeks ago, while perusing Old Navy, I found some cute warm-weather shoes for Landon. I decided to buy these shoes a tad larger than what was currently needed for my eldest sweetheart. This would ensure that they would not cramp his feet as he continued to grow throughout the summer and early fall. It might also prevent me from having to buy more shoes mid-summer. In the last 24 hours, my child has tripped in these shoes at least 8-10 times causing some horrendous scrapes on his poor little knees. I would love to continue listing reasons why I should be nominated for this prestigious award, but I have to head back to Old Navy...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Landon just needs some knee pads :)

Unknown said...

Um, I am upset that you keep coming to my neck of the woods and I am working!!! AHHHHH! Okay, this summer, for sure! :)

Unknown said...

Haley, you are so creative. I love the humor in the Old Navy shoe story! Nothing a few bandaids and some new shoes won't fix!!

Cassi said...

That park looks like fun! And that last picture of Landon is so sad... in a funny kind of way! All because Mom is cheap! ;)


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved