This has become one of my all-time favorites! This is a great addition to any Chinese meal. However, I've been known to whip up a batch and eat it by itself (in which case I half the recipe). This has a different flavor to it and may not be one for the whole family. But, if you're a fan of Chinese, you should give it a try!
1 package of coleslaw5 Green onions (chopped)
2 pkg Ramen noodles (chicken or vegetable flavored)
1/4 cup sliced almonds
2 Tablespoons butter
Dressing
1/4 c rice vinegar
1/4 c canola or vegetable oil
1/4 c sugar
2 Tablespoons of soy sauce
The seasoning packets from the Ramen noodles
Mix coleslaw & onions. Mix dressing. Crush Ramen noodles. Melt butter in a medium pan and add noodles and almonds. Toast until golden brown. Add noodles and almonds with the coleslaw and onions. Toss with the dressing. Let sit in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.





2 comments:
I'm not normally a fan of Ramen noodles or coleslaw but you just mane BOTH look good!! :)
Oh my goodness! That looks yummy!
Post a Comment