The 23rd is a special day for our family. In the month of July, it is the day of our wedding anniversary. In the month of September, it is the birthday of our first-born. Today, the 23rd is special for 2 reasons. The first is that it represents the halfway mark of this pregnancy (20 weeks). The second is that our sweet Landon is 1 ½ years old! In the first year of a child’s life each month marks a new milestone because of how quickly they change and grow. Then, when they reach the middle of their second year it’s an exciting occasion as well. I know after Landon turns 2 it will only be once a year that we celebrate his age and how much he’s grown! To commemorate our day, we took a family trip to Chuck E Cheese! I don’t know who was more excited, Aaron or Landon! MiMi met us there for an early dinner and some fun! Those of you who’ve spent some time with Landon know how serious a kid he is, however, he really enjoyed the kiddy rides and I’ll let the pictures show just how much this boy can laugh and smile! I love you sweet Landon and you will never know how much joy you bring to your Daddy and I every single day! :~)
Back to School
1 year ago



2 comments:
HAPPY 23RD! What a special day in our household, too! Glad you all got to get out for a while..looks like you had fun!
Happy 18 months Landon! I can't wait til we can go to Chuck-E-Cheese together!
Post a Comment